Mtb guided tours
"Live a unique experience, choose to take a guided tour!"
The love for our territory and the passion for mountain biking led us to travel thousands of kilometers of roads and paths in Tuscany.
Thanks to the experience gained over many years, we have selected the best mountain bike trails in Tuscany, each with unique characteristics and great historical, landscape and natural value.
We will tell you the story behind each tour, admiring the most suggestive views, visiting some of the most fascinating medieval villages of Tuscany, and experimenting together the flavors of typical products of a unique territory.
Why choose a Guided Tour
Bike rental service
You do not have a bike? No problem. We will give you a bike at a discounted price!
Thanks to our rental service, you will get a bike at € 11,00 instead of € 22,00 (€ 38 E-Mtb), we will deliver the bike at the start of the tour and will come pick it up at the end.
If you have hired one of our bikes, we offer free Bike Shuttle service from Montaione to the starting point of the tour and we will bring it back.
Tasting of typical products
After riding along the most beautiful roads of Tuscany, what could be better if not tasting some local products?
Choose a tour that includes a tastings of typical products for a memorable experience.
Taking a guided tour means relying on an expert guide without worrying about following a path, thinking only of fun and enjoying a day in contact with nature.
Important things to know before you book a tour
- Before booking a guided tour, be honest with yourself.
Although our tours take place mainly on relatively easy routes, sometimes you need to tackle more technical sections (steep climbs or descents on dirt roads), so make sure you have the technical skills and know how to drive a mtb in order to be able to finish the tour.
If you are used to cycling only a few times a year and never on a dirt road, perhaps you should not book a guided tour, as you could seriously endanger your safety and that of other participants.
- Whether you choose to take a guided tour with a traditional mountain bike or an electric one, a good ability is required in knowing how to ride a bike on a dirt road and how to use the gear.
- Before booking a guided tour please check the characteristics, in particular those relating to the length and difficulty making sure to have the technical skills and physical properties necessary to complete the course, read our read our tips to ride safely and check the levels of difficulty of the tours
- We suggest that you choose the dress suitable for the type and length of the route and weather conditions. It is forbidden to wear slippers or sandals.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult (parent / guardian).
- Given the length of the tour, to participate, we recommend a good level of training, spirit of sacrifice and ability to pedal for long distances uphill.
- During the tour, several stops are made, to take pictures or just to relax and do some chat. This makes the tour enjoyable and less stressful even for those who are less trained.
- iBikeMontaione reserves the right to change with or without notice, before and during the tour the logistical organisation and the type of route depending on the weather conditions, ability and preparation of the participants, or other problems.
- If the weather is questionable, please send us an sms (if possible via Whatsup it's free!) at the number +39 346 7623211 one day prior to the start time to confirm the tour status.
- Read also our tips to ride safely.
Below is a list of our guided mountain bike tours that you can choose based on location, number of participants, length or if you wish to finish it with a stop on a farm selected by iBikeMontaione for a tasting of wines and typical products.
Sort tours by: